The confirmation pages might show up as blank. The problem happens when a theme might not have a standard page which MailPoet needs. There’s a solution for this, rest assured.
Confirm the problem by previewing the confirmation pages
Click on the “confirmation page” link in Settings > Subscription Activation Email
Click on the “unsubscription confirmation” link in Settings > Advanced
Solution: create a unique page for MailPoet
- Duplicate the file single.php or page.php. The latter usually doesn’t show author, comments, etc.
- Rename it single-mailpoetp.php
- Upload single-mailpoetp.php to your theme’s folder online using FTP, or other method
- In MailPoet > Settings > Advanced you can preview the unsubscribe page to make sure it works
- If the problem persists, try with either single.php or page.php
- Sometimes there is a breadcrumb module in the template that might cause the crash. Simply remove it from your single-mailpoetp.php file.
- If you’re still having trouble, create a support ticket